What are online shops?
Online shops are a great way for businesses of all sizes to start selling online. Increasingly people all around the world of all demographics are purchasing products online vs retail. Online shops offers a fast and easy way for customers to purchase products online. You don’t have to be a whiz to run your own shop either, anyone can do it! Using our open content management system you can be up in no time selling products and shipping them not just to Australia but the whole world. If you have an existing retail shop and want to compliment it with online sales we have some excellent solutions for you as well to keep things in sync. When you compare us to popular online store subscription services, you will quickly learn why we offer a more affordable solution that is more flexible, scalable and customisable. We would love to tell you more about this, and we are extremely confident about the better value we offer to our customers and this shown the great feedback and reviews we are getting from our online store owners.
Who are they suitable for?
Our online shops are great for businesses of all sizes in any industry, whether you are selling just one or thousands of different products. Whether you sell around the world or just in Australia, our online shops will do the job. It’s important though that you have a plan on how you are going to sell online. Here are some questions you should ask:
- What products am I going to sell, and what kind of people are going to buy them?
- Figure out your business model, and how your online shop will interact with any existing operations you may have.
- Think about how you are going to handle warranties and returns and what policies you will have in place.
- Make sure your business is protected by ensuring you have an ABN and you take out any relevant business name and trademark protection. Also ensure you have a merchant bank account if you are going to be accepting credit cards.
- Consider where you are going to store your inventory if you don’t have a place already.
- Think about how you are going to send products to customers, are you going to deliver them yourself, use Canada Post or another courier.
- Consider how your items are going to be packaged so they can arrive in one piece when the customer receives the item.
- How are you going to price your products? Are you going to offer discounts?
- How are you going to measure the success of your online store?
Online shops are completely different to retail shops in that there is no passing by traffic. You can build the next Amazon but if you don’t have a strategy on how to get people onto your site all your effort could go to waste. So if you don’t have a strategy on how to get customers to your site please speak to us as we offer a range of search engine optimisation and paid advertising packages that can help kick start your store.
Why should I pick Wealth Ideas Services?
EXPERIENCED & COMMITTED
THE BEST DESIGNS
OPEN PLATFORM MEANS INNOVATION
INTUITIVE & EXCELLENT SUPPORT
How we get your online shop off the ground
We start by getting to know you and your business, like what are you going to be selling, how much do you expect to sell, what are your goals and what features do you need.
We then design a website concept tailored to your business and industry and you can make as many changes to the concept until you are happy within the first 2 weeks.
Once we get your approval on the design concept we will then begin development of your online shop on the web. We can develop the site using your existing domain and we can also develop a staging or development server so you have no website downtime while your new website shop is being built.
We then hand over the website to you with customised instructions just for your website. You can then start creating products and setting prices and shipping methods. You can even import products via a CSV document if you have heaps of products or an existing database.
When customers visit your site they can add items to their cart and once they checkout money from either direct bank transfer, PayPal or credit card will appear in your account. The customer and yourself will receive confirmation of the transaction – we also can send SMS notification for both parties.
You can then send the item to the customer. Using our shop management system you have full control of the shopping experience from being able to apply statuses to customers and notes on orders. You can also sell digital products and via an account management portal customers can access their downloads and orders.